Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Road Legal

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
tommyb

Bike: Kawasaki ZX6R
Little bit of history!

A few of the bikes I have owned over the past 4 1/2 years....

Before I passed my test I had one of these Badboys...2005 RS125, best bike ive owned, had such a good time on it and the noise was orgasmic!

Then passed my test and moved onto a Kawasaki ZXR400L1...haven't got many pics of this, deleted them all It was ****ed when I bough it, sprayed it all myself and cleaned it all up.

Then moved onto a GSXR600-V SRAD, Fantastic bike, crashed it so many times, even bent both the rims in one crash and it soldiered on! Spent tooo much money on it haha!

It liked to do this to tyres haha!

Then got some ****ty VFR400 NC30 which I regret buying, nothing but problems and was way to small for me haha!

Then last Christmas I purchased a mint, low mileage 1998 ZX-7R P3 for myself, never rode it to its full potential as I didn't want to ruin it...In the end I sold it on for profit and bought a cheaper bike I didnt mind crashing!

I miss it sooo much

Now I own a 1998 ZX6R G1, in black and grey, top bike, not the best looking in the world but pretty nippy too! It's for sale if anyone is intrested!
tommyb is offline   Reply With Quote