Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 12-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #21
Ollie Shineray 50
PBC Veteran

Bike: Road legal pit
Re: All members read please !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loshazz View Post
ive been offerd a pit bike frame from ** GPracer ** who has no posts at all and through pm is it a scam???
Yes
Ollie Shineray 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #22
lillango
Super King

Bike: not enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulroberts View Post
well I think this sucks tbh Im a new member and defo not a scammer. what if I wanted to sell somthing but noone is asking for it in the wanted section. also if i dont do alot of buying and selling on here just the odd bit and only come on for info and help how am I ament to get feedback. or even get 150 posts. most of the info I need is doted around on the site so there no need to create a thread.

how does the feedback thing work anyway? is it like ebay ? wen u buy and sell you leave feedback. or can u give someone feedback for giving you good info and being helpfull in solving a problem?

thanks sorry for the rant.

p.s. I will read the rules

hes got a point tbh
lillango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #23
lillango
Super King

Bike: not enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.chiz View Post
would it in the light of the events unfolding this week .with regards to your supply of recon engines then doin a vanishin act wid the doe

hope this is not true and you hav had probs unforseen .i have had to speak to the cops about it thou so please get in touch before they do coz it would be c**p if u hav done it but even worse if the cops call and u ant done nothin just had personal probs to sort out

GET IN TOUCH LA YOU GOT MY NUMBER ANYTHING CAN B SORTED OUT

were r u from lad ? scouser??
lillango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #24
tandy
Wheelie King

Bike: CRF150R SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillango View Post
hes got a point tbh
The rules are there to offer a modicum of protection and stop people coming on, trying to sell/scam without giving any input to the site otherwise it would just be a free for all of people selling and scamming would massively increase
tandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:38 AM   #25
DannyO
Burning Rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulroberts View Post
well I think this sucks tbh Im a new member and defo not a scammer. what if I wanted to sell somthing but noone is asking for it in the wanted section. also if i dont do alot of buying and selling on here just the odd bit and only come on for info and help how am I ament to get feedback. or even get 150 posts. most of the info I need is doted around on the site so there no need to create a thread.

how does the feedback thing work anyway? is it like ebay ? wen u buy and sell you leave feedback. or can u give someone feedback for giving you good info and being helpfull in solving a problem?

thanks sorry for the rant.

p.s. I will read the rules
I totally agree with you, i joined last year but never really used the forum but i have recently become active, i am wanting to post my bike on the sales section just to generaly see how it is worth and if i get the right offer i would take it, but i would want cash on collection or money through paypal. Basically to cut the story short i dont think its fair on the genuine people like myself to not be able to sell our items on this forum
DannyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #26
onthemove
Track Master

Bike: custom build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyO View Post
I totally agree with you, i joined last year but never really used the forum but i have recently become active, i am wanting to post my bike on the sales section just to generaly see how it is worth and if i get the right offer i would take it, but i would want cash on collection or money through paypal. Basically to cut the story short i dont think its fair on the genuine people like myself to not be able to sell our items on this forum
exactly the same for me but if you are genuine and reay want to use this site rather than take advantage you will get te 150 post and use it how it was meant to be used

took me a while but whilt gettin there i learnt more and built a rapport with the day to day users
onthemove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #27
DannyO
Burning Rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthemove View Post
exactly the same for me but if you are genuine and reay want to use this site rather than take advantage you will get te 150 post and use it how it was meant to be used

took me a while but whilt gettin there i learnt more and built a rapport with the day to day users
Yeah i do understand why theyve done it and i wouldnt want to be scammed either i was just putting the point of view of the genuine people across, i also for the short using this forum have learnt a fair amount of things thats i would not have any idea of if it wernt for the helpful users on here, im also hoping to talk with day to day users and help peopleand leave feedback on there projects and builds
DannyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:50 AM   #28
oliver_125
PBC Legend

Bike: shineray.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.chiz View Post
would it in the light of the events unfolding this week .with regards to your supply of recon engines then doin a vanishin act wid the doe

hope this is not true and you hav had probs unforseen .i have had to speak to the cops about it thou so please get in touch before they do coz it would be c**p if u hav done it but even worse if the cops call and u ant done nothin just had personal probs to sort out

GET IN TOUCH LA YOU GOT MY NUMBER ANYTHING CAN B SORTED OUT
Es a scammer mate! Been banned for it
oliver_125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #29
Matt_Pierce
Track Master

Bike: yx140 Crf50 SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbikeingmad View Post
You can post in the wanted section just not in sales i think.

Erm, can we also remind people that selling via PM is against the rules? And maybe if the new members looked at the rules they would see people could not sell via PM and therefore using common sence that if someone pms them and doesnt post in the thread then they obviously arn't out to sell you something...
I don't think there is anything wrong with selling or enquiring about buying something by PM. I'm sorry but if you get scammed you have yourself to blame, not the website. Yes this is a forum and you hope to be buying of decent, experienced people, but that doesn't always happen!

Use of bit of the old 'common dog' and do your home work on the person you are buying.
Matt_Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #30
Despise
superpit1337

Bike: CRF70/CRF50base

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandy View Post
The rules are there to offer a modicum of protection and stop people coming on, trying to sell/scam without giving any input to the site otherwise it would just be a free for all of people selling and scamming would massively increase
agreed.

And if anyone is upto anything like this or/and finds the member has irrelevent posts or pure trash to make his numbers up, please tell us, pm or email, where only human and we dont see/hear everything
Despise is offline   Reply With Quote