Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Hi all, new here bit of intro. Im scott, not new to pitbikes but been out of the bike mix for last 10 years. Recently...
  • Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...

Old 13-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #311
FingerPL
Novice

Bike: MRF 140 SM
Re: New To PBC?

Hi Everyone,
I'm new on the forum, and mounth ago I bougth my first pitbike MRF 140 SM - standard chinese pitbike with YX140 engine in supermoto specification.
FingerPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2020, 01:59 PM   #312
LittleMi55Nobody
Novice

Bike: stomp

hello...im a newbie..just got a 2 pitbikes and a 140 quad for the kids to practice on....hopefully find some like minded friends and some legal places for the kids to ride....
LittleMi55Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2020, 02:01 PM   #313
LittleMi55Nobody
Novice

Bike: stomp

hi im new...kids have 2 stomps and a 140 quad
LittleMi55Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2021, 01:28 PM   #314
Stu74
Novice

Bike: Thump 110

High new to group I have a thump 110 that I got for the grandchildren but it's to big for them so probably selling it. A friend said its a thump ultra pro supermoto. I need to know what it is so I can advertise it correctly
Stu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 05:52 AM   #315
Quokka42
Novice

Bike: Chinese 125

Hi. I'm new to pit bikes, but have a lot of experience building/modifying cars, bikes and engines, and bought my son a second hand chinese pit bike a while ago.
I rebuilt the original engine and shortly after it pulled a head stud again, so I bought him a lifan 154F-K, 4-up manual, ally head and cylinder. I have added a large bore exhaust and mikuni VM22 fake, which I am currently trying to get jetted.
I still have the old engine, I will heli-coil it and rebuild it when I have the time - does anyone know if there are better quality head studs available for these?

Oh, I probably should mention I am actually down in Oz - hope that's OK?
Quokka42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 10:44 AM   #316
Gawain
Super King

Bike: Yamaha SRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quokka42 View Post
Hi. I'm new to pit bikes, but have a lot of experience building/modifying cars, bikes and engines, and bought my son a second hand chinese pit bike a while ago.
I rebuilt the original engine and shortly after it pulled a head stud again, so I bought him a lifan 154F-K, 4-up manual, ally head and cylinder. I have added a large bore exhaust and mikuni VM22 fake, which I am currently trying to get jetted.
I still have the old engine, I will heli-coil it and rebuild it when I have the time - does anyone know if there are better quality head studs available for these?

Oh, I probably should mention I am actually down in Oz - hope that's OK?
Welcome to a dead forum Miniriders.com is a more active, and local to you, forum so might be an option.
Gawain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 11:37 AM   #317
kellyhubbard90
Novice

Bike: pulsar

I am Kelly Hubbard from US. I have Ninja H2R which i bought 2 years ago.
kellyhubbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote