Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Old 30-07-2015, 09:44 PM   #11
dayne#114
Senior

Bike: R6 13s
Re: Lucky mx/cw bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by k80m_paul View Post
nice looking bike, i want one
Makes sense dude 👌🏻haha
dayne#114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #12
baddad
Super King

Bike: Monster Pro M2

I've got a lowered version here. We used the dnm rear and the crf70 forks which made it an awful lot better handling and ride wise. We used the Volt forks but they are still way too soft so the SP's will be a further improvement (im having the volts stiffened and reworked).

Sold 4 of the Standard height ones and 2 of these and it is a hell of a lot better.

The build quality is a big step up from the norm and once Dayne & Callun get them dialled in should be a great bike.

Look forward to seeing more of them out there.
baddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 04:49 PM   #13
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

crf50 forever
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #14
dayne#114
Senior

Update on rfz development !!!

First all would like to say well done to all who races this weekend some serious talent from front to back of every class well done everyone !!!

Good weekends progress on the rfz found a few gremlins with geometry rear shock was to short making the bike squat (sit to low on rear) which meant soon as I touched the throttle bike trailed of line also rear being to low couldn't commit on entry.
Although the bike was not able to be competitive this weekend we have found what we need to do to get this bike up to pace with back to back on another model cwbikes produces which is proven to be a race winning machine ! Very happy to find this early on in development pointing us along the right route for ride height etc looking forward to more testing as I have a good feeling about the lucky mx rfz once it's dialled in !

Again well done to all competitors and organisers done a fantastic job this weekend reminds me of what racing should be like 👍🏻 p.s thanks for putting on with me wobbling about getting this bike developed all of you top bananas !
Old 03-08-2015, 10:16 AM   #15
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

I couldn't make this round, so its good to hear there was a replacement rolling road block slow poke so people didn't miss me too much

All the best with the development!
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:23 AM   #16
dayne#114
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangle_kt View Post
I couldn't make this round, so its good to hear there was a replacement rolling road block slow poke so people didn't miss me too much

All the best with the development!
Haha they loose one gain another 😂 cheers dude we are touching distance from where we want to be with it 👍🏻
Old 05-08-2015, 10:56 AM   #17
james47
PBC Veteran

Bike: 140EliteSM

You weren't exactly slow
james47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #18
dayne#114
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by james47 View Post
You weren't exactly slow
No wasn't slow really but definitely not the pace that reflects from past performances haha
Soon as the rfz is dialled in will be able to have some proper fun 😁✊🏻 well done this weekend dude very impressed with you performance after your crash not many people would have jumped back on for next race !
Top banana
Old 11-08-2015, 11:08 PM   #19
dayne#114
Senior

Development update on the lucky mx rfz /cwbikes
Previously we had changed ride height from the factories stance and tested that geometry at lydd found where we could progress!
From there we have moved the rear back up 25mm still lower than factory but we found with a little testing at our local track we are a step closer to a formidable machine on the mini supermoto scene.
Overall the bike handled mountains better being able to push a lot harder than last test session but held back by scrubs we used testing ! Closer to where want to be on ride height we are starting to channel effort on handling I.e entry speed/control.
The rfz boats a lot steeper rake on the front compared to other makes and models so previous settings/data did not help on the steering or front end feel so have also raised that to a less aggressive rake angle . Happy to keep testing what we have now and push the limits (found some on the tyres on Sunday haha) to further improve the rfz sm .
Last of all motor is strong with smooth power obviously within the rules and regs but set up well by cwbikes loving the bark from the new mini dep s7 exhaust huge power looks like the dogs danglers 👌
Old 11-08-2015, 11:09 PM   #20
dayne#114
Senior

😁