Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Old 14-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
baddad
Super King

Bike: Monster Pro M2
The 2014 NMRRC summer championship is nearly here - come on you know you wanna

The 2014 NMRRC summer championship is nearly here - come on you know you wanna
The Summer Series is nearly upon us.

11 Rounds

6 tracks

Close, competitive, cost effective racing.

Senior Supermoto Pitbikes & Mini GP's

Junior Supermoto Pitbikes & Mini GP's

Senior Mini Moto

Junior Mini Moto

Ride in 1 classe for £59.95
Ride in 2 classes for £78.95

Family Entry Father & 1 junior or 2 juniors = £89.92

Family Entry Father & 2 juniors or 3 Juniors = £119.90

TELEVISED ON MOTORS TV
with on board footage, grid walk, rider interviews & Drone Cam

Big Grids

Friendly atmosphere

What more could you ask for

A highlights video of the Pitbikes
http://youtu.be/0cid_KCsJSg

A senior Mini Moto Video
http://youtu.be/uG0UsaroyeI

visit www.nmrrc.co.uk for more details and info on how to enter
baddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

Re: The 2014 NMRRC summer championship is nearly here - come on you know you wanna

seriously considering doing as many of the northern rounds as possible, and some of the midlands too. There will be me and my mate - really excited!

Any news on what track is being used on the 5th May yet?

Its a bank holiday so I've got no excuses unless its wheeey down south

Do you have a feel for which class will be best for a slow joe like me to run in yet? The 140's were razor sharp last year, and it seems all the fast lads have done the same again, so I'd rather not be out with all them getting lapped twice in an 8 minute race
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #3
baddad
Super King

Re: The 2014 NMRRC summer championship is nearly here - come on you know you wanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangle_kt View Post
seriously considering doing as many of the northern rounds as possible, and some of the midlands too. There will be me and my mate - really excited!

Any news on what track is being used on the 5th May yet?

Its a bank holiday so I've got no excuses unless its wheeey down south

Do you have a feel for which class will be best for a slow joe like me to run in yet? The 140's were razor sharp last year, and it seems all the fast lads have done the same again, so I'd rather not be out with all them getting lapped twice in an 8 minute race
Just about to put it up on the website

We have had to move the RND 4 meeting to the following weekend 11th May and will be at Whilton Mill using the Zulu layout circuit.

We did have an option on somewhere else but it proved impossible to sort the dates out for both track , us and the tv team.

However we do have more options available to us for 2015 now and can get the noise tests done in plenty of time to make sure we dont have a repeat of this year.

The 140 grid will have to be split into two groups this year as the entry level exceeds the maximum permit-able grid size so the really fast guys will always end up in Group A races (its sorted on qualifying) however if you win the Group B First race you are promoted to the back of the Group A 2nd race so everyone stands a chance of scoring the bigger points, this means you are not stuck in group B for the day if you have a sh*t qualifying run.

All of the classes will have fast guys in, especially as a lot of the 140 guys will be doing 2 classes but Id say the Stock 160 classe will be the class to be in if your a little unsure of yourself

We are working on a new points structure for this year so that points go down to 30th place, this will involve far more people in championship battles.
Old 14-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #4
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

Sounds brilliant! Shame about the 5th, but you guys have done incredible getting everything sorted for this year!

I can race in the stock 160 class on a stock 140 can't I?
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 01:59 PM   #5
baddad
Super King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangle_kt View Post
Sounds brilliant! Shame about the 5th, but you guys have done incredible getting everything sorted for this year!

I can race in the stock 160 class on a stock 140 can't I?
Thanks mate its really hard to get tracks to let us use their facilities, the problems is that we are the lowest revenue bracket, most can earn the same amount doing a half day cooperate kart event as they make out of a whole day of us using the track

The Motors TV thing helps as it promotes their tracks but hasn't made a blind bit of difference to their fee's the average cost is around £2.5 to £3k by the time youve included the marshalls and medic and that doesnt include the massive insurance premium and the cost of buying transponders etc

hahaha moan over

yes you can use the stock 140 in any of the pit bike classes
Old 15-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #6
the vet 64
Training

Bike: Pister pro 160

Can you confirm which tracks will be doing a practice session the day before & will it be day or evening sessions
the vet 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #7
baddad
Super King

Quote:
Originally Posted by the vet 64 View Post
Can you confirm which tracks will be doing a practice session the day before & will it be day or evening sessions
It will be upon the Website shortly with details for each round.

Most are evening practice but some are afternoon