Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Old 12-07-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
dayne#114
Senior

Bike: R6 13s
Back to routes

Hello people

Been out of the pit bike game for a while some old faces might know me from old days I moved on from Pitbikes to British super bikes racing in supersport
As glamorous as bsb may look it took the fun out of the sport for me everything is serious and I learnt it's a rich mans game (which I'm not haha) for numerous reasons I am taking a season or two out from bsb and have decided I need to put fun back into my life when it comes to two wheels!
So here I am back to my routes on pit bike super Moto so thought I would do a thread on the bike I'm building 👍🏻

The bike I'm building is crf70 style chassis already ready to race (built the bike for someone a year ago and never raced it!) has most key parts I.e sp forks dnm shock etc etc
Being a petrol head I can't leave things alone so thought I would share my project with everyone ( may need help haha)

Coming from big bikes I'll be bringing a few trick bits I had spare laying around
Starting with r6 rear shock 290mm long very convenient as shame shock length as dnm also has been re valved and shimmed by k-tech ( more accurate adjustment over dnm shock)
Secondly I have my starlane gps Lap timer as for me it helps me improve with sectors on track push for lap times etc .
Anyway that will do for now I'll update as other bits are done.

Cheers guys
dayne#114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:52 PM   #2
Jono916
Wheelie King

Bike: klx 110 mod
Re: Back to routes

is that shock going to be ok on the bottom mount mate? ketch are awesome aren't they, i had an ohlins shock setup by them and it was sweet as a nut
Jono916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:16 PM   #3
dayne#114
Senior

Talking Re: Back to routes

At the moment none of it fits haha but I'm taking the swing arm frame and shock to a good friend of mine who will be able to fashion something up for me I.e change mounts as I might shove an Ohlins shock in there at some point 😁
Yeah k-tech are really good definitely rate them !
I always used Ohlins front and rear on my r6 swear by them.
Going to send front end of to my old Ohlins technician from bsb see if he can play around haha
Old 12-07-2015, 06:23 PM   #4
Gosmeister
PBC Veteran

Bike: D-link HO V2s35

welcome back dude,
You will be bloody quick after stepping down from bsb,
Prob pop an engine or two giving her too much lol,
All the best buddy
Gosmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #5
dayne#114
Senior

Thank you dude much appreciated !
I don't know about being quick been 4years since I raced a Pitbike could be interesting though lol
And more than likely yes engines don't quite hold up as much as super bikes but he'll of a lot cheaper I'll bring a spare I think haha
Old 12-07-2015, 10:10 PM   #6
Crusty888
On Stabilizers

Bike: Stomp 140

This should be good.....
Crusty888 is offline   Reply With Quote