Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2015, 10:55 AM   #1
dayne#114
Senior

Bike: R6 13s
Lucky mx/cw bikes

Very happy to announce my racing is not over just yet going back to my routes in pit bike super Moto 👍🏻😁 more importantly I am over the moon to now be a factory rider for lmx/ cw bikes 👌🏻 we are developing the lmx rfz model a bike already established as a very good off-road bike straight out the box ! Moving forwards lmx/cw bikes and I are pushing to make the rfz a formidable sm bike making a few adjustments to suspension and geometry/ride height etc our outcome is ultimately make a race ready rfz for sm at a suitable price !!!
If you are familiar with rfz you will notice that the model in the picture looks a lot more feasible in regards to ride height (mx trim a lot taller)
We have changed suspension front and rear to suit Road racing/Tarmac and changed wheels and tyres to suit also.
First test for this bike was Saturday just gone we wasn't expecting much as we have both never used this style /model bike before.
First session was very successful seams we had the nail on the head with suspension and ride height felt at home straight away a few minor adjustments with comp/rebound front and back and found as a base setting this bike could be competitive sooner than we thought 😁 other components such as brakes bars etc proved to be working better we thought no brake fade and rider friendly just right for heavy breaking or trailing overall allround good out the box .
We are testing further this weekend at lydd with nmrrc national championship to see how the bike performs in race conditions pushing the bike to further improve the lmx rfz which already proving to be competing supermoto bike. Feel free to come view the bike if your attending lydd / spectating .
dayne#114 is offline   Reply With Quote