Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
Creamsodauk
On Stabilizers

Bike: Honda Msx
Wpb road legal progress

Well I have had my Wpb 125 for a little while now. Thanks to a member on here I got my bike road registered fairly quickly and began to make it more road going friendly!

For a speedo I fitted an eBay special bicycle speedo. It's a big one but allows you to measure the distance traveled in one wheel rotation to get an accurate speed readout!

Fitting the magnet to my spoked wheels was easy however I fitted new cw bikes mag wheelsso I had to knock up a bracket. 20 minutes later and an old bicycle spanner chopped up I had mad a working magnet mount

Fitting the mag wheels was also a pain in the ass. The standard wheel spacers did not fit the mag wheels. I used large washers for a ride until my spacer kit from cw bikes arrived, the spacers in the kit along with the spacers from the bike allowed for a perfect fit!

I made up a number plate mount from a steel flat metal adaptor from b&q and simply bent this too shape and used the rear fender bolt too attach it.

And for a mirror I modified a bar end mirror and fitted it to the bars so u can look between your arm and body behind you

Iv done about 60-70 miles on her now maybe more as I used the bike on the mag wheels with no magnet and its been great+

Next mod has to be a 140 lunp 8-)
Creamsodauk is offline   Reply With Quote