Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Old 12-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
baddad
Super King

Bike: Monster Pro M2
Re: National mini-bike road racing championship

Entries are now open for RND 2

http://www.nmrrc.co.uk/#!registration/ceu3
baddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
Matt_Pierce
Track Master

Bike: yx140 Crf50 SM

Any where to camp over at Swaffham? If so what time can we arrive from?
Matt_Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
james47
PBC Veteran

Bike: 140EliteSM

^^ x2

Im only 25mins from the track, but if others are staying over night i'd come along saturday afternoon/evening too
james47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
Matt_Pierce
Track Master

Bike: yx140 Crf50 SM

anyone got any idea whats happening at the weekend.. what time can we turn up? gonna be camping so will be arriving on the sunday evening.
Matt_Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
miffidurf
Novice

Hello,

I am interested in your championship, do you have any further details relating to it. Also do you have youth/beginner classes and do you arrange any track days>

Thank you
miffidurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #6
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffidurf View Post
Hello,

I am interested in your championship, do you have any further details relating to it. Also do you have youth/beginner classes and do you arrange any track days>

Thank you
Welcome to the forum

here is a link to the nmrrc website

http://www.nmrrc.co.uk/

good group of lads - and lots of youngsters race with them (little rascals keep beating me on track days...)

I believe Scott Redding is supporting the series next year with his minimoto school specifically to bring on younsters.

But there is also metrakit and pit bikes the kids can ride depending on their size.

Next seasons fixtures aren't announced yet, but I believe there are even more tracks next year.

Regards trackdays - stretton and whilton mill both run regular days, there is also red lodge, amering (cant spell that one), sheffield (parkwood), kerburgring (indoor - great for over winter) and blackpool (formulakating) The tracks organise their own thing, not linked to the series. Some also let you on midweek for practice between arrive and drive karts - which is good value and you tend to have the track to yourself.
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #7
baddad
Super King

Bike: Monster Pro M2

THE NMRRC 2014 SUMMER CALENDAR

http://www.nmrrc.co.uk/#!2014-calendar--results/c9t3

Dont forget all the rounds will be filmed by several film crews and will be televised on Motors TV later in the year.

Open to Pitbikes, Mini Motos and Mini GP bikes full details on the NMRRC website ( www.nmrrc.co.uk)

There is a new Junior Gearbox class for this year for riders between 9 and 14, riders can use any pitbike fitted with a standard Yx/ Lifan / bull or Z 125 engine or ride a hawk moto mini 125 gp bike or any mini gp bike fitted with one of the above engines. Maximum wheel size 12"

Race entry fees will be £60 for the first class and a 2nd class can be entered for an additional £10

If youve already got a pitbike it doesnt ost much to convert it to Super Moto and its a hell of a good laugh.

We will be holding demonstration days over the winter for people to come along and try the bikes out and also see what the sport is all about. Dates and locations will be published shortly on this forum , the nmrrc facebook page and the nmrrc website.

Come along and meet whats possibly the friendliest paddock in racing.

full
baddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:03 PM   #8
onesoldsoul
On Stabilizers

Bike: wr450sm

What's the nmrrc weekend format for pit bike SM?

Is it practice and racing over the sat and sun?

What time is first sessions etc ?

Do people stay overnight at the track?

I'm trying my best to get over to Whilton Mill round 4 this weekend will be my first ride.
onesoldsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #9
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

All on one day,usually the Sunday. Practice sometimes the day or evening before.

Sign on is something like8-9, then practice is 9:30-11, then qualy,then your classes two races. I've only done one, so it might differ track to track

It's very well organised with sheets around the paddock so people know when their class is out
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote