Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Old 19-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #11
tandy
Wheelie King

Bike: CRF150R SM
Re: National mini-bike road racing championship

we normally run around 12 laps a race but that can alter during the course of a day if there are many stoppages etc

better pull my finger out of my arse and get the 150 finished then
tandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
pat=rat_41
Super King

Bike: kx250f

slighty off topic but whats rthe minimoto scene like now when i race racing them it was like 30 strong in each class back in phoenix and lucky devils times
pat=rat_41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #13
jaydexstar
Wheelie King

Bike: 140sm&177sm crf

Thnk I'm going to be down for some of these rounds :-) tho will have to hold fire on the hi comp . Perhaps might try and lighten the bike lol
jaydexstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #14
tandy
Wheelie King

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydexstar View Post
tho will have to hold fire on the hi comp . Perhaps might try and lighten the bike lol
see jay, told you a high comp piston was a bad move, Z40 is ok with these guys but thats it, no porting, no polishing, not even the inlet manifolds etc etc and after the debarcle of last seasons racing i can guarantee these things will be getting checked on random bikes at every meeting
Old 19-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #15
jaydexstar
Wheelie King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandy View Post
see jay, told you a high comp piston was a bad move, Z40 is ok with these guys but thats it, no porting, no polishing, not even the inlet manifolds etc etc and after the debarcle of last seasons racing i can guarantee these things will be getting checked on random bikes at every meeting
Lovely jubbly, z40 and a std piston kit then, much cheaper :-) just need a oil catch can and get sum lock wiring done, , and I'm guessing I'll need to change these cst's
Old 19-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #16
baddad
Super King

Bike: Monster Pro M2

Quote:
Thnk I'm going to be down for some of these rounds :-) tho will have to hold fire on the hi comp . Perhaps might try and lighten the bike lol
You can fit the hi comp piston mate but you will have to run in the open class. That class is designed for anybody with a tuned or modified bike . You may even have some 2strokes in there (max 80cc).

The whole emphasis is on a championship for riders by riders. All suggestions put forward during the season to help make things better will be voted on by the riders concerned at riders briefings.

If people are caught cheating I think the people around them will punish them more than we ever could.
baddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #17
tandy
Wheelie King

Quote:
Lovely jubbly, z40 and a std piston kit then, much cheaper :-) just need a oil catch can and get sum lock wiring done, , and I'm guessing I'll need to change these cst's
alan (baddad) who runs the series can supply an alloy catch tray at good money mate, lockwire is mainly sump plug and fillercap/dipstick and as for CST's.....some say they're alright, i had them to start, 8 laps then they just go off completely, basically everyone will be running either Sava (i dont like them) or PMT, they are the benchmark tyre for SM currently and again, alan can supply you with those
Old 19-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #18
jaydexstar
Wheelie King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandy View Post
alan (baddad) who runs the series can supply an alloy catch tray at good money mate, lockwire is mainly sump plug and fillercap/dipstick and as for CST's.....some say they're alright, i had them to start, 8 laps then they just go off completely, basically everyone will be running either Sava (i dont like them) or PMT, they are the benchmark tyre for SM currently and again, alan can supply you with those
No probs I'll hammer these cst's round Parkwood then get some fresh pmt's and a catch can from the man who can (Alan)
Ta for the usefull info again
Old 20-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #19
Matt_Pierce
Track Master

Bike: yx140 Crf50 SM

I'm in!!!! Going to a be a good year!!!
Matt_Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #20
Nobody
Novice

Bike: KZR 140

Will there be a youth pit bike class or will they be able to run a pit bike with the mini gps ?
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote