Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
Tinerrz
Novice

NMRRC 140 stock championship

Hi guys,

I'm new to the world of pit bikes but looking to enter next year's 140 stock championship. I'd like to buy a bike in the next month or do to get some practice time in before next uearyear starts.

I've been looking at the Demon DXR 140 from welsh pit bikes but have a few questions.

Is it race ready and will it be competitive out the box? (I'm aware i'll be the slowest but idI'd at least like a that is capable of winning).

What mods would be needed to use it on an mx track in the off season and is it time consuming to switch between supermoto and mx setups?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I've searched the forum but didntdidn't find any info that addressed these points.

Thanks in advance and hope to see some of you on the track in 2016.
Tinerrz is offline   Reply With Quote