Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > MiniBike Supermoto

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• New to supermoto minis
    Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join the forum. Both my son and I race motocross but due to the non stop rain here in...
  • Remaining Handle Anthony Castonzo Known as PFF Hig...
    In accordance in the direction of Professional Soccer Awareness, Indianapolis Colts starting off still left handle...
  • Carb Tuning
    Hi all, I have a cw140 here and I'm noticing that it hisses too much on kickstart, and also pops and bangs on...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
baddad
Super King

Bike: Monster Pro M2
National mini-bike road racing championship

NATIONAL MINI-BIKE ROAD RACING CHAMPIONSHIP

Due to demand we have decided to launch the above championship this summer.

Just waiting for confirmed dates from the final track and we will post the full calender and regulations.

Will be run on a similar basis as our hugely popular current Winter Series but with full electronic timing system.

8/9 rounds held on 4/5 tracks between March and October 2013.

We have several other Championship sponsors on board already.

Having a launch day at a track shortly with a national bike publication and some BSB guys attending to help promote the series, some of who will be riding at some Rnds when their schedules allow.

Lets bring the fun back to racing Mini Bikes but without the Politics and the Price tag

WATCH THIS SPACE

:-)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
baddad is offline   Reply With Quote