Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Reviews

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 12-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
Big Pad
On Stabilizers

Bike: Luckmx
LuckMX 140

A quick review of my LuckyMX 140, I bought this bike approx 2 weeks ago and I must admit the buying experience was very pleasant, the communication with LuckyMX was very good, you speak to Don mostly and maybe sometimes his older brother (cant remember his name), both are very polite and explain everything, the bike came the next day after ordering, once the bike arrives you will have to help the driver unload as the bike is fixed in a steel transport cage witch is wrapped up in cardboard and is heavy ( it will no be delivered if there is no help to unload).

Assembly-

Once you have your bike sat there ready to be assembled it is very easy to do.
Remove all nuts that hold the create together
Fit the handlebars to the top of the forks (x4 bolts/washes)
Fit the front wheel, remove the front axle, fit the wheel, replace axle
fit the rear suspension, 2x nuts/bolts/washes.
fit front mud guard
fit the foot pegs x2

That's it, I would recommend 2 people to fit the front wheel

Riding-

Be for thrashing the bike I was recommended by Don to empty the transport oil, replace with new oil (10w40 semi synthetic) ride the bike for 2hrs with no more then quarter of full throttle, do this then change the oil again and you are ready to go.

I am 6ft, 15st and I find the bike big for me with lots of power, I might as well weigh 1st as the bike pulls so well. In 1st the bike is very feisty and can take time to get used to it, 2nd gear up the bike is very good to handle and goes through the gears very quick, suspension is comfortable for free riding, can't comment on jumping as I have not jumped the bike, but Don recommends upgrading the rear shock if you will be doing big jumps on the bike, In general the bike is nice all round, at couple of points I phoned Don for info on the bike and they answered every time and they respond to messages on hear every time as well, I can really go in to detail about the bike but if you want to know anything just ask me and I will try to answer, hope this helps someone.

Big Pad

Little vid of the bike running. PS don't fit the rear shock upside down like I first did in this vid lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EufCf...ature=youtu.be
Big Pad is offline   Reply With Quote